Last Modified: October 19, 2020
This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information through https://petermelan.com/ (our “Website”).
[Optional] Mission Statement. A core element of this mission is our commitment to protect your personal information and to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
The Website is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We ask for contact information on our Get In Touch With Me page. Other types of information we collect is information related to how you use our Website, which helps us improve our services.
Information You Provide to Us
The categories of information we collect are:
- Personal Information: When you fill out our contact page, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information we collect include your name, email address, and telephone number, and municipality.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We and our third-party service providers, including analytics and third-party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service.
- Usage Information. Details of your visits to our Website, including which links you clicked on, content response times, location data, logs, and other similar communication data and statistics about your interactions.
- Device Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol address, operating system, and browser type.
We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve analytics and site functionality.
Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide and improve our services.
- Address your inquiries.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
- To communicate and promote to you products, services, offers, and events offered by us.
- To comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With our operational providers and partners:
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, website administration, web analytics and improvement of the website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You also may opt-out of receiving emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
We use physical, technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft and loss. We restrict access to your personal information to those individuals who need to know that information to service your account or perform their job functions.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may also contact us at:
417 Cattell Street
Easton PA. 18042